Apply | Northeastern State University
Application Instructions for Admission to NSU
Ready to Gather Here, Go Far? Take the next step and complete the online application. The online application is the only way to apply for admission to Northeastern State University. Want more information about NSU? Request Information.
NOTE: Please select the semester you plan to begin taking classes at NSU. The term you choose must match the first semester you plan to enroll.
Please note that international undergraduate students will use this application associated with the term in which you are applying.
Finish and Check Status
Have you already started or submitted an application? Login to the Self Service Center to finish your application or check your status.
If you are a current student planning to continue taking undergraduate courses after completing your Bachelor's degree, please complete the Post Baccalaureate Status Update form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar. You do not need to reapply for undergraduate admission to NSU.
If you plan to pursue a Master's degree at NSU, you will need to complete the Graduate application for Graduate College admission and submit all required documents.
- If you have completed a bachelor's degree and are uncertain if you should apply using the Graduate application or Post-Baccalaureate application, please contact the Graduate College at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-444-2093 before selecting an application.
- International students who do not meet admissions requirements to study English only should apply to the ESL Academy.
- If you are an international student and are uncertain if you should apply using the admissions application or the ESL Academy application, please contact International Programs at email@example.com or 918-444-2050 before selecting an application.
- In order to use the online application for admission, you must be able to pay the $25 non-refundable admission application fee by credit card via the online pay process at the end of the application form. If necessary, you may save your application and return to complete it at a later time, just remember the Login ID and PIN number you create. Once you have submitted your application, be sure to submit all the required documents.
- If you are unable to complete the online application, please contact us. Undergraduate students should contact the Office of Admissions and Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org. Graduate students should contact the Graduate College at email@example.com.